Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Travel dates are set

We are leaving the 5th and coming home the 20th. I still have not completely finalized our airline plans but hopefully tomorrow I think we will be all set. We are planning on direct nonstop flights on United from LAX. Our consulate appt. has been booked, travel approval received, and the passports recd by the consulate for visas. Our agency CCAI is working on our in country travel plans. I think there are ten families going to our province and about 35 families meeting in Hong Kong and then going off with their separate groups. I think we are staying at the Regal Kowloon in Hong Kong. The Regal i believe is just down the street from the Shangri La hotel where we stayed last time we were in Hong Kong. I don't know which hotel we are using in Nanchang. Its hard to believe we are leaving a week from tomorrow.

All of sudden it is really busy at work. I received two new packages and Mike has said no more...we are at capacity. So this probably ends up being an excellent time to take a leave. I have taken care of my xmas card list and gift baskets for my VIP bank customers. On friday my neighbor Jan and I are having a session at Dream Dinners. We are assembling fresh ingredients for 3 entrees that will be frozen and eaten when we return from China. Now thats a good idea!

No comments: