Sunday, November 18, 2007

I think it finally hit, WE ARE HAVING A BABY!!!

Wow!

This weekend I started going through all of Sienna's old things to find the items we would be recycling for Brooke. First let me just say our big girl is really a big girl now and not a baby anymore. I looked at her old clothes (and I only had some that were nine months) from mostly 12 months and up and boy was she little! I can hardly remember those days. Anyway, mostly everything is in great shape, the high chair, the crib, toys, clothes etc. and so we are lucky to have most of everything we need. Today it hit that we are going to have a baby when I was grocery shopping and I bought diapers, wipes and looked at the formula choices. It seems so far away... the last time I bought those items...the time just ran by.

This weekend was also very busy with a build a bear birthday party and a first birthday party down the street on Saturday. On Sunday Sienna and I invited our neighbor and her daughter out to see the show Alice in Wonderland and then we ate at Rubys, Sienna's favorite place. It was just us girls.

Also, I received on Friday Sienna's finished 100 good wishes quilt from the quilter. It looks beautiful! I will post pictures soon. I also completed a pillow sham for Brookes room to match her quilt.

No comments: