Saturday, October 6, 2007

November or bust!

Well as most of you have figured we did not get a referral this month. We are on deck for next month and I say it is a 99% probability. We are finishing up last minute tasks. I had my last travel shot this week and John is scheduled for his this week. We have to now start accumulating items for travel which should be in December. It looks like we will be in China for the holidays. That is fine with us...as long as we can complete it by this year we can get our tax deduction and adoption tax credit for 2007 which we need badly.

I joined Porter Valley CC which is close to us. they have great amenities including a full gym, pool and excercise classes. We are looking forward to using the dining room for client meetings and lunches.

This last week was also the grand opening of the my office and it was a nice event, put on by yours truly. I am glad that the office is complete and the party done. Now it is time to put our energies into the adoption... We are looking forward to seeing that beautiful face in China. We should know who he/she is in about 30 days...

No comments: