Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mothers Day!

Yesterday I finished all more weekend chores so I could just relax today.

I woke up leisurely and had a nice long bath before meeting mom, Aunt Tina and Cousin Cara for brunch along with John and Sienna. Sienna looked adorable in a beautiful floral party dress she had gotten for her birthday. We had a nice long sit and then went home for a nice long nap before getting up to read the paper. John warmed up all the dinner leftovers from last night night and then cleaned up. I continued to lounge and look forward to the survivor finale.

What mothers day means to me...looking into the eyes of my beautiful child and realizing that it is not about me anymore but the future and dreams of this wonderful little person and how lucky I am to witness her growth. She brings tears to my eyes just being the loving and kind person that she is. We are so blessed!

Love, Karen

No comments: