Friday, May 18, 2007

Friday and the living is gooooood

Rumors are calling for a big batch this coming month. Which means we have a really good chance of seeing a referral by August. We would have to see 12 day batches for the next 3 to make August. If that is the case we have a good chance of traveling in September.

I am going to Vegas baby on Monday-Wednesday for the ICSC (International Counsel of shopping Centers) convention with about 50 thousand other people. I am traveling with my boss Mike the bank Pres. and Mary (she has the same job I have). We are staying at the MGM signature suites next to the MGM. It will be an eat/drink fest for three days with lunches, dinners and cocktail parties planned. Whoa hoo!

I come back on Wednesday night and then leave again on Friday with John and Sienna to Oakland and Lake Tahoe. Yee Haw! I have property tours on Friday in Oakland and then we will hit the road and Stay at the Hyatt Regency in Incline Village for 2 nights. I have one property to tour in Lake Tahoe. Hey, they have a Kids Camp there, yee haw!!! We may have my friend Marilyn and her husband join us for one night. Then we hit the road back to Oakland for a night and meet my cousin Michele for dinner. We fly back home on Memorial Day. I hope its a memorable trip.

On another note, Aunt Tina had a sucessful hip replacement surgery. she is in the same room ARNOLD stayed in when he broke his leg. Very hospital Chic!

No comments: