Thursday, April 5, 2007

Happy Birthday Sienna! Happy Pesach!

It has been a very crazy week. On Monday I cooked like crazy for Sienna's little birthday celebration at school and for a seder/birthday at our house on Tues. Basically it was nonstop for 3 days straight.

In addition work has been crazy. Mike has been gone this week and there were two credits needing special attention. So basically I have been working with the President of the Bank to deal with one of them. The interesting thing is that I have never experienced a Bank President wanting to be this hands on involved. I have turned into a VIG, Very Important Grunt. I don't know whether to be impressed or offended?

Lastly, referrals from China are due any day and it is looking like the worst progress report since we began this journey. In fact CCAA may only refer two log in dates this month. Last month they got to October 24th, 2005 and this month they may only get to October 26th, 2005 I spoke with our agency and they indicated proudly that they were confident we would have our referral by the end of the year. I thought they were joking but apparently the joke is on us. With our LID of 12/6/05 we feel so close yet so far away.

No comments: